Monday, May 24, 2010

Can You Exercise With A Hernia

Bzowe przemyślenia.


like to know where I'm going. Have a life long plan. Recently I feel that I need to sort out his life anew. Because the sense of absence to get lost a lot of important moments. These ordinary that make up everyday, which really are remarkable, because make of our life is unique.

Returning home without selling babuleńkę met. I bought two bunches, and I brought home. Elder scent wrapped me and stirred up memories. Memories of idyllic childhood spent in rural areas where such a fragrant lilac often would return home. There, time passed slowly and I do not know when it accelerated

... And so I remain gazing at the lilacs, raindrops, inspired by and remember what is truly important in life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment