Monday, December 13, 2010

How Do You Eat Dry Salami

Przedświątecznie ...

I fall on my own blog terribly neglected, (had got me doubt whether it even makes sense, since I am not able to provide its readers with regular food for the eye and soul, but I still try to fight ... with that, not today, because I fall flight.

Last month the inability to escape from the treadmill home-work-Christmas panic. remnant forces of time and there some things arise, but this in turn all the gifts, so you can not even show for Christmas Eve. I hope that the date of its disclosure coincide with the time when the momentum life a bit slow, but will not promise nothing. For now, I can only promise you that for sure will be here before Christmas - and perhaps I can finally read your blogs?

thus leaving you with a sample of my pre-Christmas performance on the field other than hunting discount toy store, or to form 300% of professional standards;)

following pillow with beautiful flower fairy is a small addition to the Noble packages that we have this year. I do not know whether he liked, but I hope so;)


Take care and thank you nice and warm, looking into that here, even though the author herself does so rarely;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment