Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Rca And Usb Cable Radio Shack

About vases


Several years ago I got two very green vases. This is not surprising considering that all of our apartment was shrouded in greenery. Color vases was so blatant and intense that, despite the passage of time I managed not to become accustomed. But the shape I'm very responsible I was sorry to part with them.

When we repainted flat, the question arose as to the vases. For the new interior does not quite fit. And then I fell from the sky and its Ushii green jug. Instructions for its painted them in spray paint. Covered with evenly and, finally, a real beauty.

The pictures show a beautiful horse, which, together with the heart won the Ushiilandii . Glad to be extremely, especially since I was almost sure that the fate of me not to smile again. Did not show them so far, because I wanted to show them at the target site, which unfortunately is not finished yet ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment