Saturday, July 17, 2010

How Do I Come Off Diazepam




Builders to an end. At least now closer than further. For the time being is primarily a lot of clutter and things that do not know what to do.

And though I am already very pleased with the transformation, and the walls painted "zen garden" to soothe my soul, it is no place the house does not look like the mind's eye I see them. I admire people who take up the repair and conversion facilities in a few weeks are able to complete all items and accessories, choose the colors and execute your plan. I can not do. I act according to a completely different scheme.

idea I build the final result, but I'm not looking specifically to what I dream. Waiting until it's rather a "dream" meet me. And what a surprise encounter. Often unexpectedly encounter the things that seemed just waiting to be found in my house. This, however, any change, at least those repairs, " evolutionary rather than revolutionary.

But soon now I hope to show even though some changes. Although the event is a bit pustawo, however I am very curious of your opinion.

Meanwhile, after a hot day, our favorite bean salad.









Ingredients for 2 servings:
• 500g bean
• Shallots, chopped • Handful
basil, chopped
• A handful of parsley, chopped • 150g bacon

Sauce :
• Pinch of pepper
• 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard • 1 tablespoon
based sherry vinegar
• 3 tablespoons olive






Preparation:

Fry bacon in a frying pan, over low heat until it is crispy.

bean thrown into lightly salted boiling water, cook for 6 minutes, drain off. Dehulled beans mix with shallots and herbs.

whisk mix pepper, mustard and vinegar. Add the olive oil, mix until ingredients are combined.

mix with salad dressing.

fried bacon, drained of fat on a paper towel, and als combine with salad.

Serve at room temperature or cold.

Bon Appetit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment