Friday, August 20, 2010

Normal Bmi In 12 Year Old Male

My Balcony - scene of the first


from when we lived in our flat balcony remained unused area for us. A few provide privacy, because it was only separated from the balcony grille neighbors. Second because of the roof served as a drying room and storeroom. And so one day I had the idea to do even makeshift roof on the first balcony. I started shortly after washing dried in the shade of the awning, and I had a balcony off the land.

Honestly I did not think it will be a place for romantic evenings or przesiadywania, if only because we live near one of the busiest intersections in our city. Rather, I wanted to take up the space to was pleasing to the eye.

summer house with my mother in law przytargaƂam two old wicker chairs, which I decided to try his hand in the bleaching. First I decided to paint it with acrylic to wood. Quickly, however, I found that it is not so easy especially considering all the cracks and crannies. At the other tried to spray paint and it was like a revelation. Slight, pleasant and very quickly. However, since the difference in appearance was significant, finally spray-painted chair in part apparent and painted with acrylic paint and painted the seat recesses paint covered with an acrylic spray.

also sewed cushions for the seat, gray linen material suits me much more than the Japanese pattern. It also found its place already shown taco-table and cushions with bows . Some flowers, especially the vine, which I hope will cover the pipe, which does not add charm to our balkonikowi, rabatka of heather, herbs in pots and immediately began to be more pleasant.

Obviously this is not yet perfect condition. I think that the balcony area will continue to grow, it will be more beautiful, a spring full of flowers. Because, contrary to earlier fears it is a very pleasant place to spend the evening with conversation and mohito. A noise ... I have already got used to them all these years.



Yours sincerely, Imoen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment