Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Surname Origin Heritage

ten


was invited to the already known probably all play, which consists in listing the ten things that you like. Please also write from whom got a call and invite another ten people.

invitation I received from three wonderful bloggerek: MariiPar , Grey and Maju.

And I like:
first Long evening talks at the wine
second smell of the forest after the rain
third cook for people I love
4th Travel and explore new tastes
5th Green tea any time of day
6th breakfast brought to bed
7th My apartment after renovation
8th smiling people
9th Create something yourself
10th "Gone With the Wind"

And I invite you to have fun:
Lambi, Mouse, Sentimental Living, Bree, Bobe Majse, Joanna, Natalinkę, Flora, Lily of the Valley Amelia, kirke_kasię

0 comments:

Post a Comment