Friday, November 5, 2010

Fido Message Center Number Windsor

Dedicated to Paula and the rest of Wroclaw trójeczki. Focaccia


As you you noticed I do not have a habit to post here pictures of my trip. The reasons are at least a few. Me not a very good photographer. On trips, I concentrate more on mood than uwiecznianiu uptake of him, and on vacation I take is usually old, an ordinary CD, which does not even have a viewfinder, and the sunshine of staff remains a surprise to return to the hotel.

This time, however namówiona by Paula , during a meeting in Wroclaw bloggers I make an exception. And although I think that many a one of you brings you more photos than I do walking holiday, it will invite you to a virtual tour of New York.

When I first visited this city certainly delighted me. I could not understand the infatuation of my husband and I had the attitude of "never again". But I'm glad I gave up trying to persuade the number two, because this time there was no disappointment. Carried on the omnipresent noise, dirt, the crowd and the "old age" I managed to see something beyond that which can fall in love with the place. It is this old age surprised me the most for the first time when I was convinced that the center of the world is the center of modernity. I have not taken the fact that everything there was to much earlier so what is new with us, there is much worn.

a pity that I can not show you everything that has been in my memory. Wonderful performances on Broadway, charming music jazz musicians from Central Park, climate Korean restaurant, where a bottle of wine we had fun grillując duck itself, and of course shopping. Because once I go to New York with a suitcase necessarily half empty, otherwise the excess baggage brick.



We pokazałabym you some pictures from the rest of the summer, but absorbed relish the moment, I've done literally photos zero.

Have a nice weekend, Imoen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment