Saturday, September 18, 2010

Olaf łukasik Gliwice

Salon - the first scene


Everyone already after the holidays, and I was getting myself into the desired, anticipated departure. Running from the autumn, from the cold, rain and gloomy weather. Before leaving, but I wanted you to show even a piece of my world. This will be a part of our living room. Perhaps more than the scene of the announcement, because many still missing.

After painting the seats, I was almost sure that I will not be able to paint the wicker couches of the previous white, just to make it evenly and thoroughly, because it was impossible to completely dismantle them for parts. Once I thought that I will be forced to come to terms with the green, I was able to turn on the couch! I do not know how many people it finds that ax was a replacement on the stick, but I'm very pleased. Although the current bench is not yet wymarzonymi and unfortunately these are less convenient than the previous one I love to look at it and see the whole room in another dimension.

The momentum got rid of the table and lamps, and in their place came two wonderful tables. Unfortunately, showing signs of previous use, but probably not much unless you can do about it, because I'm in love with their color and texture, and it seems to me that any renovation would require a change in color.

hung over the sofa rustic, rural image. When I see him smile. However, it is a bit too small at this place, so look around where I could possibly hang him. And in this place can me see two mirrors in the white part ... I think it would be nice komponowały with gray walls and alluded to the white color of the kitchen.

I also saw a beautiful lamp, which was to stand on a smaller table, but when it came back after she was gone, so I'm looking still.

Meanwhile, however, I made use of the blue material that I collected from some time and was 6, kratkowo - paskowo - all dot pillows. All of the bows, the same schedule. I think I feel at home here in a while, although it has been in my head germinate ideas for other cushions. But that do not like monothematic, will have to wait your turn.



long to post this with you for almost a month. I'm going to charge batteries sun, beach and sea. So see you on October 16, the day of sampling Candy!








photos before changes can be viewed here .





Kisses, Imoen

0 comments:

Post a Comment