Saturday, October 9, 2010

How Long Does Sealent Need To Dry

Without rhyme or restless

this post today, but the nazbieralo a little;)

In view of the total repair megawkurzeniem had some steam plunging drop in gloomy depression, but I am;) Renovation continues in suspension, probably next week to finally fix the problem ... apparently ... I do not believe as I do not see, and this time not to budge room Flo, so as not to get upset ... so I moved a little, thatched lampshades, painted the chair and stuff, but all I will show how in the end I will not have to maneuver the camera so that there was no visible holes in the ceiling, P

Meanwhile, as individual afflicted with a restless hands, do not wysiedziałam long in inaction, and took up the wires ... and as it took, I tried to do everything at once, hence rozgrzebane projects mainly provided for quick completion, though not necessarily;)

cardigan with a kitten the marvelous yarn frotkowej hunted in lumpeksie:



I scarf to the set;)



And the rest is for the child mitenka stretched ... stretched, because the child is put uparło it upside down and could not resist ribbing ... nothing, the next will be the elastic yarn, P mittens, however, drew me to the good as they naooglądałam on your blogs, so I'll try again and again ..;)

The catch-up duties after maternal terribly busy week, also from Flo popełniłyśmy different fisticuffs ... both have a lot of desire, and not enough capacity, so the effect is rather little representation.

Yesterday kleiłyśmy Pictures of plasticine, and in addition to begetting aggressive army of snails ... aggressive, because the child flew with them through the house and looked terrible sounds of a lion attacking;)

- the resulting also here are two such critters ... well, who knows what is it?;)


Besides mother bought half a pumpkin: the content converted into a paste, a hollow body and converted into półlampion ... Young is supposedly liked, but the closer it was dark, she looked fearfully at him, and finally came to announce, "Mom, pour, stlaśnie lit":) And since I love pumpkin lanterns, maybe it's a compromise I will keep him in the bathroom and smoke after the child fell asleep, PZ Therefore, if the picture is not;)

I at the end of some fantastic achievements of the szmateksu. Somehow, it so happened that in one week, three times hit a knitting bag ... not that I needed three, but they are so wonderfully old-fashioned English and I could not go to them with indifference;)
The largest is pretty roughed up in the middle but has a fantastic sewn centimeter and capacity ideal for pozaczynanych upchnięcia all things.
This average, in the above image has already landed needlework, in turn, is in perfect condition and is fit just right to wear with each other in the score;)

But that third one ... so I thought that I share with you. But not quite yet to offer someone an empty bag (because it goes back to the bags;), so I think over the filling and a few days of starring as the official rozdawajki.


Kraszewski have written today, but next week it is preparing earned, so I prefer to show off in advance, especially since I see that you are visiting me faithfully in spite of my lack of regularity;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment