Friday, October 22, 2010

Christening Card Write Idea

Action Day Summary Report ...

... with the different , because somehow I can not bring himself to publish on its achievements to date ...
but it is more heterogeneously distributed in bulk, gives the impression that working in a frenzy Gajowa formed in the round and stuff;)

questions, repair lasts 'fun głupa', as this type of actions called my grandfather. Was fixed on the surface in a way that I know even I - Technical idiot - guarantees the flooding at the next downpour. As has already exhausted all means of pressure in addition to direct violence (odsiedzenia vision keeps us a few years for innocence, P) and process (there is nothing to stop us, just collect documentation) use strike out the Italian, or a daily phone calls to the manager indagacjami, questions, pressures etc.. The issues to push forward is not, of course, but humor us a bit better;)

agreed that for its part, we will fix the ceiling and so will flood again, it is perhaps better, thicker folder to the court will, and we do not have want to live like nomads in one room ... so next week you can expect at the end of the finite images alcove Potwornickiej ... unless Gajowa manages to shoot the photo session the next rainfall, P

This lengthy introduction, not only has to explain my blog downtime, but also serve as an introduction to the session Fri "Treatment by Gajowa":) At first glance went door, I hated the color of alder probably .... I hate that color in it I've had all the doors and panels in the flat. The panels are already partly We dealt, replacement doors was not an option, So we used a variant that is less expensive veneers. came my way as usual, a large number of errors, imprecision and niedoróbek, but the end result is satisfactory ... at least as it looks from afar and as long as a cat does not use frames again as heels, P

thus:
doors before treatment


and after (yet unfinished, rushed up with a photo;)


And while we're on the alterations in question, is now something of which I immodestly proud;) some time ago from my aunt's court brought a bag of old toys to her daughter - a typical vintage 30 years ago in the style typical of those times. We brought without any specific intention, I just regret it was discarded. And among the goods found in lalczyna cooker - a thoroughly rusty, bent, and are generally capable of dying. But I decided that maybe can still save her, and after a series of different treatments was such a work here, in my Favourite cobalt climates:

photos before, unfortunately do not have, because in a creative frenzy just forgot, so you have to believe in the word that the microwave was ruined;)

And now about connecting directly with an introduction, because I pocieszajką to brag. Pocieszajkę I bought tears to dry after użerkach with the administration and it looks like this:



And some close-ups:

Fabrics invoices are intended for agricultural mat to play with, that I hope to make it sew Potwornickiej for the holidays. Flower Fairies also bought with the aim of gifts, but mainly due to the unbridled passion for this pattern and yarn is disastrous consequences podczytywania Szuflandii - that I will deal with the scarf;)

occasion advertorial - buying fabric here : http://www.favoritefabric.com/index.html and I'm thrilled! In price even including shipping, lower than ours and no lightning performance of the contract - after 8 days of submission, fabrics were in my house.

A sneak peak at the end of Candy:

The marl knit mitenkę see .... going slowly, but in the right direction as to come out and dorobię second, it all falls into the bag rozdawajkowej along with other things;) no but because of bad time for me, it's official announcement rozdawajkowe will, as I gain confidence that a product with time and mittens:) As you can see on the wires is also already the beginning of such scarves ... my personal quirk that often on some wires do two things at once;)

Well, I think this show off, with enough for a 2-week absence?;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment