Saturday, October 16, 2010

Motorcycle Motor On A Gokart

came back!


And for two days trying to acclimate in the fall of reality. And, unfortunately, acclimatized in bed. With all this joy in connection with the trip I lost a jacket at the airport and back in things are adapted to 30 degrees was very chorobotwórczy.Tak so I'm lying in bed, drinking "gripeksy" I read what you hear on blogs and friendly ... slashed, slashed, cut it out.



announce the Candy When I took into account that the volunteers can be a lot, but the number of people is totally not expected. Later I had plans to settle the matter by using random, but does not go through with this task, because many people did not need the machine, changed some of the sentence, and another blogger write a comment a few times and it was not for me to learn. So cut out. Fortunately, that was a help because I do not know whether I have succeeded today to announce the results.





I wanted to get that machine in the hands of someone who will use it, who will develop thanks to her new passions. Among the friends and family could not find such a person. Here it turned out that such There are hundreds of people. I hope that such a person will come up today Bestyjeczka . Congratulations darling, and please contact us.



I also wanted to thank everyone who shared with me their stories. For the first time in my life I felt understood and surrounded by people similar to himself. I did not think it ever will be.

Thank you, Imoen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment